Film Before I Fall (2017)

Film Uptodate | Before I Fall is an interesting drama film, tells of the loss of happiness owned by a woman named Samantha played by the beautiful Zoey Deutch. Before I Fall was directed by Ry Russo-Young, and the screenplay was written by Maria Maggenti for the Elevation Pictures production house.



The movie Before I Fall tells the story of a woman named Samantha (Zoey Deutch) has a perfect life. Everything he wanted seemed to always get.
Until one day all happiness is gone in one day. Samantha was involved in a tragic car accident that snatched all of Samantha's happiness and life.
But strangely he continues to be trapped in the mystery of the day of his death repeatedly.

Detail Cast and Crew Film Before I Fall (2017)
Jenis Film : Drama
Durasi : 91 menit
Negara Asal : Amerika
Sutradara : Ry Russo-Young
Penulis Naskah : Maria Maggenti
Produser : Jon Shestack, Brian Robbins, Matt Kaplan
Produksi : Elevation Pictures
Pemain : Zoey Deutch, Halston Sage, Logan Miller, Kian Lawley, Elena Kampouris, Diego Boneta, Jennifer Beals
Rilis : 12 Mei 2017

Official Trailer – Film Before I Fall(2017)

Popular posts from this blog

Lion (2016)

A Monster Calls (2016)