Film I'll See You in My Dreams (2015)

Film I'll See You in My Dreams (2015)



Film Details I'll See You in My Dreams (2015)

Genre: Comedy, Drama
Director: Brett Haley
Author: Marc Basch, Brett Haley
Players Movie: Blythe Danner
 (Carol Petersen)
June Squibb (Georgina)
Rhea Perlman (Sally)
Mary Kay Place (Rona)
Aarti Mann (Dr. DaSilva)
Martin Starr (Lloyd)
Mark Adair-Rios (Exterminator)
Ashley Spillers (Vitamin Store Clerk)
Sam Elliott (Bill)
Caroline Lagerfelt (Leslie)
Max Gail (Carl)

Movie Length: 92 Minutes
Country: USA
Movie Release: 15 May 2015

Film Synopsis I'll See You in My Dreams (2015)

Movies I Will See You in My Dreams (2015) is about a retired widow named Carol Petersen (Blythe Danner), after retiring Carol already had a very luxurious life and satisfying. By the time he was 60 years old, he had been a musician in Greenwich Village and also as a teacher in Southern California. Pasaat that he is married to a successful lawyer and take a foster child named Katherine (Malin Akerman). But it just masalalunya.

After her husband kematiaan he just spent day after day by reading a book, playing golf, etc., with fellow pensiunnannya.Akan but his present life he lived less than complete,
However, with the support of three faithful friends (June Squibb, Rhea Perlman, and Mary Kay Place), Carol (Blythe Danner) decided to embrace the world, beginning a relationship with Lloyd, pursuing a new love interest with Bill (Sam Elliott) and connect back with her daughter (Malin Akerman).



Movie Trailer I'll See You in My Dreams (2015)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lion (2016)

A Monster Calls (2016)