Film Pasukan Garuda: I Leave My Heart In Lebanon (2016)

Film uptodate | Garuda troops: I Leave My Heart In Lebanon is the latest film from Indonesia in 2016-Action Drama genre. The movie will be directed by Benni Setiawan who also acts as a screenwriter in the film.

Movies I Leave My Heart In Lebanon will be starring Rio Dewanto, Yama Carlos, Boris Bokir, Revalina S Temat, Baim Wong, Deddy Mizwar and Tri Yudiman. Semetara TB Silalahi Pictures production house will overshadow the film and planned to air on December 15, 2016 (Indonesia).



Film Synopsis Garuda troops: I Leave My Heart In Lebanon (2016)
FilmPasukan Garuda: I Leave My Heart In Lebanon will tell about the TNI (Indonesian Armed Forces) were given the task of keeping the peace abroad precisely the Lebanese state.

Told the film will focus on Captain Satria (Rio Dewanto) together with Sergeant Gulamo (Boris Bokir) and Lt. Arga (Yama Carlos). While in Lebanon, Captain Knight with his troops.

They run routine tasks to keep the peace, but they also have to face a situation quite stressful of which must arbitrate a dispute between Israeli soldiers by the Lebanese army.


They even managed to free the Spanish army of Hezbollah troops hostage. During the mission in Lebanon, the army dubbed "Garuda troops" also assumed the task of providing social assistance to local residents.

During a visit to the school to provide information and health checks, captain Satria met with Rania (Jowy Khoury) which is an elementary school teacher. While in Indonesia Diah (Revalina S Temat), which began near Andri (Baim Wong), a young British graduates who have been successful in the field of property.

Andri will be whether it will attract Diah be his partner? and Captain Satria will also acquire Rania? Watch serving more on December 15, 2016 (Indonesia).

Garuda troops Movie Details: I Leave My Heart In Lebanon (2016)
Title: Garuda troops: I Leave My Heart In Lebanon
Genre: Action, Drama
Director: Benni Setiawaan
Producer: Zairin Zain
Writers: Benni Setiawan, TB Silalahi
Release Date: December 15, 2016 (Indonesia)
Production House: TB Silalahi Pictures
Origin: Indonesia
Language Film: Indonesia

Players Film Garuda troops: I Leave My Heart In Lebanon (2016)
Rio Dewanto
Yama Carlos
Boris Bokir
Revalina S Temat
Baim Wong
Deddy Mizwar
Tri Yudiman
Jowy Khoury

Trailler Film Pasukan Garuda: I Leave My Heart In Lebanon (2016)


Popular posts from this blog

Lion (2016)

A Monster Calls (2016)